Housing for the 84th Scientific Sessions opens January 10th!
A Hotel Map is available for viewing hotel locations and rates.
Housing Deadline- June 6, 2024
Support the American Diabetes Association by booking your hotel room within ADA’s housing block through ADA’s official Housing Company, CMR. Hotel reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your room early when housing opens to get your first-choice hotel!
Exhibitor housing requests are now being accepted.
Group housing requests (domestic groups or international groups that do not need an all-inclusive group housing package) will be accepted when registration opens on January 10.
International Group Housing is available to request an all-inclusive group housing package.
If you are organizing an international group (5 or more) to attend the Scientific Sessions, you may reserve your hotel rooms through ADA's International Groups Department (IGD).
- International Plan which includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, and shuttle service*.
- Guaranteed lowest official hotel rates - offering name changes. **
- Dedicated multilingual group manager from online to onsite.
- Group billing and master accounts processing for international delegations.
- Secure PCI credit card payment processing and live chat support.
- Exclusive online group management platform allows full control and handling of delegations.
- Assistance with travel visitor visas, CME credit conversions, and official invitation letters.
- Compliant with EU regulations and disclosure requirements.
* Shuttle service to/from Convention Center may vary depending on chosen hotel/schedule.
** Flexible for changes of guest names without penalties up to the date of the event.
There are companies that are claiming to offer registration and housing services for ADA’s Scientific Sessions, which are not affiliated with ADA and do not offer any services on our behalf. You may receive emails or phone calls from these companies urging you to book hotel rooms or register. Registration and housing should only be accessed from scientificsessions.diabetes.org and reserved through ADA’s official registration and housing provider, Convention Management Resources, (CMR) and ADA International Group Department (ADA-IGD). If you do not see this logo on the website, then they are not our official provider!
If you are contacted by any agency other than CMR and ADA-IGD, please immediately notify CMR.
Reservations made through unauthorized websites or third-party providers are not guaranteed by ADA and may result in additional charges, no hotel room (even with a confirmation), loss of deposits and pre-payments, and may put your personal identity at risk. Note: ADA cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred because of bookings made through unofficial websites.
Benefits of Booking with ADA Housing
- Great selection of hotels in Orlando.
- Flexibility! You can cancel your reservation (on individual bookings) up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty.
- Ability to earn hotel loyalty points with your preferred hotel loyalty program – subject to participating properties.
- Specially negotiated rates to give you the lowest reduced prices.
- No sudden price hikes! The rate you see is the price you always pay for all nights while ADA Housing is open.
- Shuttle service is complimentary only to individuals booked through ADA Housing.
- No prepayment or deposit is required to hold reservations (on individual bookings) as only a credit card guarantee is needed at the time of booking.
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m.– 7:00 p.m. (ET)
(866) 290-9910 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada)
(415) 268-2086 (International)
Send a Message