Welcome to ERP University!
At ERPU, you can choose from a selection of samples and templates that cover each of the 6 National Standards of Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support.
We are committed to helping you find ways to understand and interpret the standards to better serve your unique program/service. We are aware of your time restrains and that is why you can access these short videos anytime and learn at your own pace. The practical solutions that are offered for each standard are shared and presented by fellow ADA Recognized programs/services. Each video is followed by editable samples and templates for that specific standard.
Recognized services may download and use these templates as needed so you do not need to request permission.
Following the Standards section you will also find recorded webinars on the following topics:
- New! DSMES Interest Group Webinar Series
- Building the R.I.G.H.T. Online Brad as a Healthcare Professional -- The Who, What, & Where
- DSMES Program From A-Z
- Grow your DSMES Program with Person-Centered CGM Technology
- Focus on Diabetes - Diabetes and Eye Health Resources for Educators and Participants
- Benefits of Education Recognition
- Navigating the ERP Website
- Navigating the ERP Portal
- Recorded Ask the ERP Experts Q/A Webinars
ERPU is only available to Recognized services and services that plan on applying for ADA Education Recognition. If you are an ERP quality coordinator or a staff member of a Recognized service and need the password for ERPU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your service plans on submitting an application for Recognition within the next six months, please submit an ERP onboarding form and you will receive the ERPU login credentials once your service has been setup within the ERP Portal (24-48hrs).
For more information about Education Recognition, please visit diabetes.org/erp
We are here with you every step of the way!