March 4 - 6, 2016, San Francisco, California
About the Meeting
Join your colleagues and diabetes experts at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco for presentations and discussions on cutting-edge clinical research in diabetes. The course will cover the latest advances in diabetes treatment and management in both general sessions and interactive, small group Meet the Expert sessions that are perfect for networking and providing stimulating conversations.
In addition to earning up to 14.25 continuing education hours, the sessions include:
- The latest information on the management of diabetes and its complications.
- Practical tips and proven strategies for improving patient care.
- Translation of the latest diabetes research into clinical practice.
Registration and Housing
Registration and Housing are open! Be sure to register early to take advantage of the early bird rates!
This course is specifically designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, dietitians, pharmacists, psychologists, certified diabetes educators, and other health care professionals who care for patients with diabetes or who manage the complications related to this disease.
You won't want to miss topics that may include...
- Clinical Challenges in Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetes and the Microbiome
- Update on the Classification and Diagnosis of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Improving Care and Quality of Life for Patients with Vision Loss
- New Technologies and Strategies for Behavior Change
. . . and much more!
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco for what promises to be an exciting and rewarding educational experience.